What is the one thing you would want to make sure of before making frosting? Stability. Cream cheese buttercream icing and frosting can be amazing, but if it doesn’t hold up for long periods of time it’s not worth serving. We’ll show you how to make perfect and stable cream cheese buttercream frosting so that your cakes will always look their best!
What are some tips for a more stable cream cheese buttercream frosting?
- The most important tip is to use a lower amount of liquid than usual when mixing the ingredients together. This will help avoid any separation in the mixture while whipping or piping out.
- Another way to stabilize the texture is by adding an emulsifier such as egg whites or heavy cream which also helps add volume and stability to our cream cheese buttercream frosting.
- Or you can always use Magic Whizk.
7 Common Cream Cheese Buttercreme Frosting Issues
- Unstable Icing
- Frosting Melts Easily
- Coarse & Gritty Frosting Texture
- Inconsistent Frosting Outcome
- Annoying After-taste
- Difficult to Prepare
- Short Shelf-life
Creating a desirable and stable cream cheese buttercream icing or frosting is indeed one of the most difficult skills to master.
Well, time to level up! Say Goodbye to issues! Be confident and stand out from the rest. Start making those popular Red Velvet and Carrot Cakes and Cupcakes with our unique best stable Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting.
We have an easy guide on how to achieve that smooth, velvety, and stable consistency you’ve been wanting for your cream cheese with whipped cream or buttercream frosting without the hassle.
How to Make Stable Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
How To Make Perfect and Stable Cream Cheese Frosting
- Stand Mixer
- Whip 125g of Buttercream Prime and 225g Royal Victoria Creamcheese, both thawed at room temp, until light and fluffy. Set Aside.125 g HICAPS Buttercream Prime, 225 g Royal Victoria Cream Cheese
- Whip 400g of Magic Whizk in a clean bowl for 2 mins. in medium speed.400 g Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream
- Continue mixing until light in color and cream-like texture.
- Add gradually 100 mL of cold water while whipping for 3 mins. at medium speed.100 mL Cold Water
- Fold whipped HICAPS Buttercream Prime and Royal Victoria Creamcheese to Magic Whizk mixture.
- Continue mixing until well blended and desired texture is attained.
- Put in a piping bag with your desired piping tip and start decorating cupcakes.
Check Out Other Delicious Dessert and Snack Recipes
Want more mouth-watering dessert recipes? Check out these recipes: Apple Pie Recipe, Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe, Banana Muffin Easy Recipe, and Ube Cheese Pandesal Recipe. Likewise, we have Cherry Brownies Recipe, Nutty Butterscotch Recipe, and Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread. recipes you can try. While you’re at it, try this Dream Cake Recipe as well.
You can also check out other stable buttercream variations we made: Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, Blueberry Buttercream Frosting, Strawberry Buttercream Frosting, and Top 5 Buttercream Flavors with HICAPS Cake Ingredients.
Other Interesting Articles and Recipes by HICAPS
- Yema Cake Recipe
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Ube Cheese Pandesal Recipe
- 20 Kitchen Tools and Equipment Every Cook Must Know
- Heavy Whipping Cream Vs. Regular Whipping Cream
- 12 Small Business Ideas Philippines
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color, Ube Yam Emulco Flavor and Color, and HICAPS Buttercream Prime Butter Blend.
HICAPS also provides tools and resources to valued partners such as the FREE Marketing Strategy For Bakery Business E-book, Filipino Food Photography: The Ultimate Guide, and Recipe Cost Calculator. Moreover, we have a free dealer locator that helps look for baking supplies stores near me.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
Our Products for Your Stable Buttercream Frosting:
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Marian Manalo is a licensed Chemical Engineer from De La Salle University in Manila, Philippines. With over 20 years of experience in sales and marketing, she knows how to navigate through complex business dealings with ease. She’s always able to come out on top, thanks to her sharp negotiating skills.
When she’s not closing deals or planning product launches, you can find Marian in the kitchen baking up a storm – her delicious creations are definitely worth tasting! Marian also enjoys exploring new places and tasting their unique cuisine. She’s always up for an adventure, and she’s never afraid to try something new (especially when it comes to food).