It’s hard to be away from Boracay, especially when you’re missing out on the amazing food. Have you tried the Calamansi Muffin of Boracay? Luckily for us, we have this recipe for calamansi muffins that tastes just like our favorite local snack. This is a delicious treat that will remind you of your trip every time you eat it.
The best part about these calamansi muffins is they can be made in under an hour with only four main ingredients! We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Easy Calamansi Muffin Boracay Recipe
Calamansi Muffin Boracay Recipe
- Cream HICAPS Buttercream and eggs to smooth consistency for 5 mins. at medium speed.85 g HICAPS Buttercream Ref Margarine, 2 Whole Egg
- Add ChiffonAide Cake Oil10 g ChiffonAide Cake Oil
- Add Instabake Muffin Mix while slowly mixing.500 g HICAPS Instabake Muffin Mix
- Combine water and calamansi juice the slowly add to your mixture until it becomes damp.40 g Calamansi Juice, 300 g Water
- The batter will look lampy. Do not over mix.
- Add calamansi zest for extra flavor.Calamansi Zest
- Scrape sides as necessary.
- Scoop the batter into a greased and paper lined muffin tray.
- Scoop at least 3/4 from the rim to give the batter space to rise.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 mins or until done.
- Remove from muffin pan and let it cool completely.
- You can dust it with powdered sugar for extra sweetness. Enjoy.Powdered Sugar
Recipe Cost Calculator
Try now our Free Online Recipe Cost Calculator. This easy-to-use tool will show you the exact cost of every ingredient in any recipe.
That way, when it comes time to sell or price your baked goods at the bakery, you’ll be able to set prices knowing exactly how much each item costs!
We also added a cost calculator for the packaging materials that you will use.
Check Out Other Delicious Recipes
Did you enjoy our Calamansi Muffin Boracay recipe? And do you want more mouth-watering recipes? Try this delicious red velvet cookie recipe, red velvet whoopie pie recipe, Buchi Recipe, and ube French macarons.
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color, Ube Yam Emulco Flavor and Color, and HICAPS Buttercream Prime Butter Blend.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!