Back to school season is here and we’re all looking for easy recipes that are healthy, delicious, and quick to make. How about a banana muffin recipe?
It’s no secret that the best way to get your kids excited about breakfast is with a freshly baked treat! We’ve got you covered with this recipe for banana muffins. These tasty treats will be on the table in less than an hour!
This recipe makes 12-18 muffins depending on how big you like them. The best part about these muffins is they freeze well so if you have leftovers or don’t want to eat them right away, put them in an airtight container and stick them in the freezer until ready! Just thaw out before eating.
A great way to start off the morning is with a delicious muffin. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative this easy recipe for banana muffins is perfect.
If you’ve got some ripe bananas sitting on your countertop right now then it’s time to start baking these healthy banana muffins ASAP! Here’s what you need…
Banana Muffin Easy Recipe with Nuts and Chocolate Chips
Banana Muffin Recipe
- Mash bananas using fork or whisk. Add water and continue mashing. Set Aside.8 pcs Lakatan Banana, 300 g Water
- Cream HICAPS Buttercream to smooth consistency for 5 mins. at medium speed.170 g HICAPS Buttercream Ref Margarine
- Add eggs one at a time.4 Whole Egg
- Slowly fold in mashed bananas.
- Add molasses and then ChiffonAide, Cinnamon powder and banana emulco.20 g Molasses, 10 g ChiffonAide Cake Oil, 10 g Cinnamon Powder, 15 g Banana Emulco Flavor and Color
- Add slowly HICAPS Instabake Muffin Mix.1000 g HICAPS Instabake Muffin Mix
- Continue mixing until well blended.
- Laslty, fold in chocolate chips and nuts.100 g Chocolate Chips, 100 g Sliced Almonds
- Scrape sides and prepare muffin pan with liner.
- Scoop muffin batter about 3/4 of your molder.
- Add additional chocolate chips and nuts on top.
- Bake at preheated oven of 190 degrees C for 25 mins.
- Remove from pan and let it cool completely.
Other Pinoy Favorite Recipes
- Pork Menudo Recipe That Your Family Will Love
- Champorado Recipe: Perfect For The Rainy Season
- Chopsuey Recipe: Definitely Healthy and Delicious
- Baked Tahong With Cheese and Garlic Recipe
- How to Cook Lechon Paksiw Recipe with Mang Tomas
- Hardinera Recipe of Lucban Quezon
- List of 15 Best Pinoy Ulam You’ll Love
- Buchi Recipe
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color, Ube Yam Emulco Flavor and Color, and HICAPS Buttercream Prime Butter Blend.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!