Who doesn’t love pandesal? It’s a traditional Filipino bread that is soft and yummy, and perfect for dipping in coffee or your favorite hot chocolate. And with this ube cheese pandesal recipe, you can have the same deliciousness without having to leave home! It has an amazing ube taste and color that will leave you wanting more. We also added a how-to video to make it easier to follow.
In just less than 15 minutes of baking, we’ll be ready to enjoy our Ube Cheese Pandesal. The dough only needs about 1 hour of resting time before being shaped into individual pieces then baked until golden brown. Now that we’ve shown you how easy it is to make these buns yourself, don’t wait any longer and get started on your own batch today!
Ube Cheese Pandesal Recipe
Ube Pandesal with Cheese Recipe
- 33 tsp Ube Paste for Filling
- 33 tsp Chef’s Gourmet Premium Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Pre-heat Oven to 160 degress Celsius and prepare ingredients.
- Mix Ube Purple Yam Emulco with water. Stir and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients (flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and bread improver).
- Using paddle attachment, mix all together until well blended.
- Gradually add water-ube emulco mixture while mixing.
- Continue slowly mixing until you form a dough.
- Add Powermix Shortening.
- Continue mixing until dough is smooth and fully developed.
- You can check if the dough is ready through a window pane test.
- Once the dough is ready, transfer it to a large mixing bowl greased with oil or shortening.
- Cover the dough with a cling wrap and dry cloth.
- Let it rest for 1 hour or until it doubles the size.
- Once the dough is ready, punch it to remove gas.
- Transfer to your kneading table and start scaling the dough.
- Cut the dough about 50 grams each.
- Make sure to cover your dough to prevent it from drying.
- The batch can produce 33 pieces of small doughs.
- Once done, roll the dough into balls.
- Cover again the dough with cling wrap and let it rest for 5 mins.
- Prepare the pan and dust it with bread crumbs.
- To fill the dough with ube paste and cheese, flatten the dough with rolling pin.
- Scoop about 1 tsp each of ube paste and cheese cube.
- Form it again into ball and roll it into bread crumbs to completely cover the dough.
- Repeat the filling process for the remaining dough.
- Arrange the pandesal dough in the baking sheet with at least 1 inch gap.
- Cover again with plastic sheet and leave them to rise for another 30 mins.
- Bake the Ube Cheese Pandesal for 12 minutes at 160 degrees or until golden brown.
- Enjoy your freshly baked Ube Cheese Pandesal!
Check Out Other Delicious Recipes
Want more mouth-watering recipes? Try this delicious simple brownie recipe.
Other Articles and Pinoy Favorite Recipes
- Chopsuey Recipe: Definitely Healthy and Delicious
- How to Cook Lechon Paksiw Recipe with Mang Tomas
- Hardinera Recipe of Lucban Quezon
- List of 15 Best Pinoy Ulam You’ll Love
- What Is The Number Of Pieces Produced In A Recipe?
- 11 Best Filipino Dishes You Need to Try
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Flavor Emulco, and Instabake Brownie Mix.
HICAPS also provides tools and resources to valued partners such as the free “How to Increase Your Sales Amidst the Pandemic” E-book and free online Dealer Locator that helps look for baking ingredients near me.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!