Everyone loves chicken. We’ve got 20+ delicious chicken recipes that include Chicken Breast, Chicken Wings, Chicken with Mushroom, Chicken Soup, Easy Chicken Tetrazzini, Butter Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki, and many others.
And there are so many great recipes out there that use chicken as the main ingredient and it’s hard to find them all in one place. And then you have to sift through hundreds of other recipes that don’t contain chicken at all. That’s why we created this blog post with different ways of preparing chicken for your enjoyment!
We put together 20 delicious recipes from our favorite food blogs and made them available here on our website. You’ll find everything from Baked Chicken Breast recipe to Spicy Chicken Wings, Indian Butter Chicken to Chicken Teriyaki & more!
Browse ’til the end, share this page, and get a Free Recipe E-Book
How to Make the Perfect Chicken Dinner
Chicken. It’s the perfect food. It’s versatile and affordable, and people of all ages love it. But let’s be honest—chicken can also be pretty dull. I’ve put together this guide to making the perfect chicken dinner. With these tips, you’ll be able to take your chicken from drab to fab in no time!
Step 1: Choose the Right Cut of Chicken Dinner
There are so many cuts of chicken available at the grocery store these days, and they all cook differently. I recommend using bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs for a moist and flavorful chicken dinner. Thighs are juicier than breasts and aren’t as prone to drying out. Plus, the skin helps keep the meat moist while it cooks.
Step 2: Season Your Chicken Dinner
Once you’ve got your chicken thighs, it’s time to season them. I like to use a simple seasoning blend of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Mix these ingredients in a small bowl and then rub them all over the chicken thighs. Trust me, and your taste buds will thank you!
Step 3: Cook Your Chicken Dinner
Now it’s time for the fun part—cooking your chicken! Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and then place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. And that’s it! You’ve now got some perfectly cooked chicken that will please even the pickiest eaters.
Dinner Recipes for Chicken Breast
Chicken breasts are a versatile and popular cut of chicken that you can use in various recipes. When cooked properly, they are juicy tender and flavorful.
One of the simplest ways to cook chicken breasts is to sauté them in a pan with some olive oil and seasonings. Another popular method is to roast chicken breasts in the oven. This provides a crispy skin and allows the natural flavors of the chicken to shine through. You can use different chicken breasts in stir-fries, soups, and stews for those looking for something.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to recipes for chicken dinner breast, so get creative and experiment to find your favorites.
- Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
- Chicken Breast in Sour Cream Recipe
- Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts Recipe
Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
This chicken recipe makes 6 to 8 Servings
8 chicken breast halves, skinned
8 slices Swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 c. white wine
1 c. Pepperidge herb stuffing mix
1/4 tsp. melted butter or margarine
- Put chicken in a very lightly greased baking dish or sheet pan. Top with cheese.
- Combine soup and wine. Spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle with stuffing. Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 45 to 50 minutes.
Chicken Breast in Sour Cream Recipe
Chicken Breasts in Sour Cream
- 6 chicken breasts split and boned
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup HICAPS Buttercream Prime melted
- lemon for garnishing
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.6 chicken breasts
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, and seasonings.2 cups sour cream, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tsp. Salt, 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, 3 tsp. garlic salt, 1/2 tsp. paprika, 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Roll chicken breasts in sour cream mixture, place in a bowl, and top with any remaining sour cream.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chicken breasts, taking up as much sour cream mixture as possible.
- Roll chicken in breadcrumbs to coat well.1 cup Bread Crumbs
- Place in baking dish.
- Pour half the melted Buttercream Prime over chicken.1 cup HICAPS Buttercream Prime
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Pour remaining Buttercream Prime over chicken and bake 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with lemon. Enjoy.lemon
Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts Recipe
This chicken recipe makes 8 Servings
8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 c. plain nonfat yogurt
1/2 box Ritz crackers, crushed into fine crumbs
- Dip chicken in yogurt and roll in cracker crumbs.
- Place chicken in a baking dish
- Bake in a 350-degree F oven for 30 minutes on each side.
Recipes for Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a party favorite, and there are endless possibilities regarding recipes. For a classic wings experience, BBQ or hot sauce are always popular choices. Try a honey-garlic glaze or a sticky Asian-inspired sauce for something a little different. The key to perfect chicken wings is to ensure that you cook through before adding any sauce; otherwise, the skin will become soggy. Once they are crispy and golden, toss them in your chosen sauce and enjoy!
Chicken wings are always a hit whether you like them mild or spicy. So get cooking and experiment with your favorite flavors.
- Chicken Teriyaki Wings
- Spicy Chicken Wings
- Asian Chicken Wings
Chicken Teriyaki Wings
Spicy Chicken Wings
1 large can Parmesan cheese
4 tbsp. parsley
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. oregano
1 stick margarine
4-5 lbs. chicken wings
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt margarine in a small pan.
- Cut up chicken wings. Discard tips.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Dunk chicken wings in margarine and roll in cheese mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree F oven for 1 hour. Serve warm.
Asian Chicken Wings
6 chicken wings
1 sm. clove garlic
1/4 c. soy sauce
2 tbsp. honey
2 tsp. rice-wine vinegar
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1/2 tsp. sesame oil
Pinch of cayenne
1 tsp. sesame seeds
1 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- Remove wing tips and cut wings in half at the joint.
- Mince garlic and scallion.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger, oil, and cayenne in a microwave-safe dish.
- Add wings and turn to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning twice.
- Put larger wings at the edge of the dish. Cover with plastic and vent. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Rotate the plate and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer wings to a serving plate.
- Return marinade to oven and cook, partially covered on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour marinade over wings and turn to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, scallion, and coriander.
Recipes for Chicken with Pasta
Chicken with pasta is one of the easiest and most delicious meals you can make. And there are endless variations on the dish, so you can always find a new favorite recipe. One of the best things about chicken with pasta is that it’s a complete meal in one dish. You’ve got your protein, carbs, and even some veggies in one meal. And it’s so versatile – you can use any pasta, any type of sauce, and any mix of veggies that you like.
So whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a more intricate dish for a special occasion, chicken with pasta is sure to please. Give it a try tonight!
- Chicken with Nests
- Ralph and Radine’s Favorite Chicken Spaghetti
- Chicken Spaghetti
Chicken with Nests
8 nested style angel hair pasta
8 chicken breast halves
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 (6 oz.) can sliced mushrooms
2/3 c. water
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
3 oz. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
3 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta, keeping nest together, about 2 minutes; drain well.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over chicken.
- Put chicken in a 9″ x 13″ pan. Spoon some spinach over each chicken breast.
- Place pasta nest carefully on top of chicken and spinach.
- Combine soup and water in a pan. Bring to a boil. Mix well and pour over nests evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.
Ralph and Radine’s Favorite Chicken Spaghetti
1 med. chicken, cooked and boned
1 tbsp. margarine
1/2 lg. green pepper, chopped
1 med onion
1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced, or 1(4 oz.) can mushroom, sliced
2 cans cream sauce of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
2 cans cream sauce of tomato
1 can chicken broth
1 (7 oz.) jar green olives, drained
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. salt
3 drops tabasco sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 (7 oz.) pkg. spaghetti
5 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Melt margarine in a large pan and add green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
- Sauté until tender chicken.
- Add the soups, broth, olives, Worcestershire sauce, and tabasco.
- Simmer gently for 15 minutes, then add chicken, drained spaghetti, and salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and add 3/4 of the cheese.
- DO NOT cook after adding the cheese. Use the remaining cheese by sprinkling it over the spaghetti after pouring it into the serving dish.
5 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 (8 oz.) pkg. Velveeta, grated
1 (8 oz.) pkg. spaghetti noodles
- Boil chicken with skin intact, approximately 25 minutes, with salt and pepper.
- Remove boiled chicken, remove skin and bone. Boil spaghetti in broth.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch pan with Pan Release Agent.
- Place chicken pieces, soup, cheese, 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth, and cooked spaghetti in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Dinner Recipes for Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is a classic comfort food that you can easily customize to suit any taste. For a heartier soup, add diced potatoes and carrots. Try adding garlic, ginger, and cumin for a more flavorful soup. And for a lighter soup, omit the chicken and use vegetable broth instead. No matter what ingredients you choose, chicken soup is sure to hit the spot on a cold winter day.
- Chicken Soup with Tiny Meatballs
- Chicken Tortellini Soup
Chicken Soup with Tiny Meatballs
2 lb. stewing chicken
4 c. water
2 1/2 tsp. basil
1/2 lb. sm. onions
1 bay leaf
1 clove garlic
5 carrots, sliced
Parsley and celery leaves
- Place chicken in water in a large saucepan.
- Add salt, pepper, basil, bay leaf, and garlic. Bring to boil.
- Cook the slow cooker chicken in low heat and simmer slowly for 1/2 hour or until tender chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan. Cool and carefully skim fat from the surface of the soup.
- Bring soup to a boil and add onions, carrots, parsley, and celery, simmer gently for 10 minutes.
1 c. finely minced beef
One whole egg
1 slice crumbly white bread
1/2 tsp. salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix beef with egg, bread, salt, and pepper. Form into small meatballs, add meatballs to the soup.
- Simmer for 35 minutes. Meanwhile, skim and bone the chicken.
- Cut meat into small pieces. Garnish the soup with chicken and serve.
Chicken Tortellini Soup
3 cans cream of chicken soup
6 c. water
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. basil
2 garlic cloves
1 pkg. boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 bag cheese tortellini
2 boxes of frozen broccoli
- Cook chicken in a small amount of oil.
- While meat cooks, chop vegetables and open cans.
- Add all of the above ingredients to a large kettle except for the tortellini and frozen broccoli.
- These 2 ingredients you add the last 10 minutes or so before serving so that they are not overcooked.
- Simmer the other ingredients for an hour or however long you like.
- The soup tastes great with freshly grated Italian cheese and a loaf of Italian or French bread.
Recipes for Chicken with Mushroom
Chicken with mushrooms is a delicious and easy to make recipe that is perfect for a weeknight meal. The first step is to sauté the chicken in a sheet pan with some olive oil. Then, add the mushrooms and cook until they are soft. Finally, add a can of cream of mushroom soup and some white wine. Let the soup simmer for a few minutes, and then serve over rice or pasta. This dish is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
- Potted Chicken With Pepper and Mushroom
- Chicken Breasts in Sour Cream with Mushrooms
Potted Chicken With Pepper and Mushroom
4 chicken breasts
3 green peppers
2 (3 oz.) cans of mushrooms
1 large onion
One tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 tsp. paprika
Oil for browning
1 c. water
- Brown chicken and remove from pot.
- For the peppers, brown sliced and remove from pot.
- Brown onions and mushrooms together; add peppers and chicken, plus seasoning and water.
- Cover and cook on slow flame after the first boil, for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken, should be soft.
- Add peeled potatoes in large chunks and cook for an additional 15 to 20 minutes until done in gravy.
Chicken Breasts in Sour Cream with Mushrooms
4 whole chicken breasts, halved
1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 soup can sherry wine
1 c. sour cream
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish so that pieces do not overlap.
- Cover with mushrooms.
- Combine undiluted soup, sherry, and sour cream, blending well.
- Pour over chicken, completely covering it.
- Dust with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serves 4.
Recipes with Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs are a delicious and versatile option for any meal. They can be roasted, grilled, baked, or sautéed and pair well with various flavors. Whether you’re looking for a simple weeknight dinner or a more elaborate dish for a special occasion, there’s sure to be a chicken thigh recipe that fits the bill. Try oven-roasted chicken thighs with garlic and rosemary for a quick and easy meal. Try skillet chicken thighs with bacon and mushrooms for something a bit heartier. And for a truly unique flavor experience, try grilling chicken thighs with a honey-chipotle glaze.
No matter your preferences, there’s a chicken thigh recipe that’s sure to please. Bon appetit!
- Chicken Bengali
- Chicken with Sage Corn – Bread Crust
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
1 tbsp. margarine
1 1/2 tsp. flour
One and a half Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. powder mustard
1/2 tsp. curry powder
1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs, skinned
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small saucepan heat margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot.
- Add remaining ingredients except for chicken until the mixture is smooth.
- Put in 9″x9″ baking pan or dish sprayed with Pam. Arrange chicken in single layers.
- Bake until chicken is brown, baste with juice every 20 minutes. Weight Watchers.
Chicken with Sage Corn – Bread Crust
4 skinned and boned chicken thighs
1/8 tsp. salt and pepper
1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. olive oil
2/3 c. corn bread crumbs
1 tbsp. fresh sage, thyme, or rosemary or 1 tsp. each seasoning if you use dried herbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until juices run clear.
- In a bowl combine mustard and oil.
- In another bowl combine crumbs and herbs.
- Preheat broiler. Set rack 6 inches from heat.
- Brush half of the mustard on the chicken and sprinkle on crumbs.
- Broil until brown, turn chicken and repeat on another side.
- Serves 4.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
2 whole boneless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
4 slices Swiss cheese
4 slices cooked ham, 1/8 inch thick
6 tbsp. flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp. water
6 tbsp. fine dry bread crumbs
4 tbsp. butter
- Remove skin from chicken breasts and discard.
- Between two pieces of wax paper, flatten breasts with a wooden mallet until quite thin.
- Cut each into 2 pieces crosswise.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay a slice of cheese and slice of ham on each piece of breast and roll.
- Mix eggs with water and dip chicken in egg, then in flour, then in egg again, and finally in crumbs.
- Melt butter in a flat baking dish
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes 4 servings.
Easy Chicken Recipes
When it comes to dinner, sometimes the most straightforward recipes are the best. That’s certainly the case with these quick and easy chicken recipes. These dishes will hit the spot whether you’re in the mood for something spicy, savory, or simply straightforward. And best of all, they can all be on the table in 45 minutes or less. So next time you’re wondering what to make for dinner, remember that sometimes simple is best. Try one of these easy chicken recipes, quick and easy chicken marinade, easy butter chicken, and easy chicken dish, and enjoy a delicious meal that’s also quick and hassle-free.
- Quick and Easy Chicken Marinade
- Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Chicken Dish
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- Easy Butter Chicken
Quick and Easy Chicken Marinade
1/2 c. oil
1 c. vinegar
2 tbsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
1/4 tsp. pepper
One whole egg
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Add 1 large or 2 small chickens.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie
2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) cream of potato soup
1 (16 oz.) can Veg-All
1/2 c. milk
2 c. cooked, diced chicken
1/2 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. black pepper
2 (9″) frozen pie crust, thawed
- Combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Spoon into 1 pie crust.
- Cover with other pie crust; crimp edges to seal.
- Slit top crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
Easy Chicken Dish
Ingredients & Procedure:
- Chicken breasts skinned One layer in an oblong dish.
- Mix together 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1 package of Lipton onion soup.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Mix and spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Easy Butter Chicken Recipe
Butter chicken is an Indian dish that is full of flavor. The dish gets its name from the generous amount of butter used in the recipe. While butter chicken may seem like a complicated dish, it is relatively easy to prepare.
The first step is to brown chicken breasts in a large skillet with butter. Then, add a jar of Indian-style tomato sauce, a cup of heavy cream to the pan, and simmer until the skillet chicken is cooked. Finally, stir in some chopped cilantro and serve over rice.
This easy recipe for butter chicken is sure to please even the most discerning palette. Bon appetit!
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
Try Some of Our Best Chicken Recipes
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Flavor Emulco, and Instabake Brownie Mix.
HICAPS also provides tools and resources to valued partners such as the free “How to Increase Your Sales Amidst the Pandemic” E-book and free dealer locator that helps look for baking ingredients near me.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
Wait! We are giving away a FREE E-Book Chicken Recipes
We all love chicken recipes, but we often have a hard time finding new ones.
We’ve compiled 300 of the best free chicken recipes from around the web into one place, so you can easily enjoy delicious meals without spending hours browsing the web.
These 300 chicken recipe ideas are straightforward and simple to make, from baked chicken breast, chicken teriyaki wings, drumsticks, and many others, so you don’t need to be a professional chef or spend a lot of money on ingredients. You’ll find tasty dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as snacks and appetizers that everyone will enjoy! Let’s get cooking!
Fill the form below and get the download link in your email. Click the share buttons below so that your friends can enjoy it too.