Are you looking for a new recipe to try? This is an easy and delicious easy recipe for teriyaki chicken wings that will be perfect for your next get-together or family dinner. It’s made with a sweet, tangy, and thick teriyaki sauce that will make everyone happy.
The best part about this dish is how simple it is to make! You can easily adjust the ingredients depending on how many people you are serving. Plus, these wings taste amazing so they won’t last long at all!
These wings are so tasty and easy to make which makes them perfect for any occasion. They go great with rice or noodles but if you want something lighter then just serve them on their own. There aren’t too many ingredients involved in this recipe either, making it even easier to whip up some of these delicious wings tonight! All you need are some chicken wings (obviously), soy sauce, chili sauce, garlic, lemon juice, sesame seeds (optional), salt & pepper (optional). That’s it! So what are you waiting for? Get cooking today!
Try and learn more about this awesome recipe!
Easy Recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- Dash of dry mustard
- 3 lb. chicken wings
- sesame seeds for garnishing
- Onion Leeks for garnishing
- Prepare Marinade.
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, garlic, pepper, celery seed, and mustard.1/3 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 3 tbsp. chili sauce, 1 clove Garlic, 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, 1/4 tsp. celery seed, Dash of dry mustard
- Stir well, set aside. Cut chicken wings at joint and remove wingtips.3 lb. chicken wings
- Place chicken in the baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken. Cover, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and place on broiler tray.
- Broil about 10 minutes on each side with a tray about 7 inches from the heating element.
- Brush occasionally with marinade.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and onion leeks before serving. Enjoy.sesame seeds, Onion Leeks
Check Out Other Delicious Dessert and Snack Recipes
Want more mouth-watering dessert recipes? Check out these recipes: Apple Pie Recipe, Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe, Banana Muffin Easy Recipe, Ube Cheese Pandesal Recipe, and Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread. While you’re at it, try this Dream Cake Recipe as well.
We also have a Free Ebook with 300 Recipes for chicken.
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color, Ube Yam Emulco Flavor and Color, and HICAPS Buttercream Prime Butter Blend.
HICAPS also provides tools and resources to valued partners such as the FREE Marketing Strategy For Bakery Business E-book, Filipino Food Photography: The Ultimate Guide, and free dealer locator that helps look for baking supplies stores near me.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
Wait! We are giving away a FREE E-Book Chicken Recipes
We all love chicken recipes, but we often have a hard time finding new ones.
We’ve compiled 300 of the best free chicken recipes from around the web into one place, so you can easily enjoy delicious meals without spending hours browsing the web.
These 300 chicken recipe ideas are straightforward and simple to make, from baked chicken breast, chicken teriyaki wings, drumsticks, and many others, so you don’t need to be a professional chef or spend a lot of money on ingredients. You’ll find tasty dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as snacks and appetizers that everyone will enjoy! Let’s get cooking!
Fill the form below and get the download link in your email. Click the share buttons below so that your friends can enjoy it too.