CHIFFONAIDE Cake Oil 1L
Did you know that ChiffonAide Cake Oil will not solidify compared to ordinary vegetable oils when placed inside your Chiller or Refrigerator? Best Oil for your Chiffon Cake.
- KEEPS YOUR CAKE SOFT AND MOIST EVEN AFTER REFRIGERATION.
- PROLONGS YOUR CAKE’S SHELF LIFE.
- MAKES YOUR CAKE BIGGER AND FLUFFIER.
- HELPS CORRECT YOUR BAKING PROBLEMS.
- SAVES YOU A LOT OF MONEY.
8 in stock
ChiffonAide Cake Oil 1L provides needed aeration and tenderness to obtain the desired final product attributes. Your cakes will have softer texture properties and mouthfeel. The best cake oil for your chiffon cake.
Features & Benefits:
- KEEPS YOUR CAKE SOFT AND MOIST EVEN AFTER REFRIGERATION. Ordinary vegetable oils will solidify in cold temperatures. ChiffonAide will not.
- PROLONGS YOUR CAKE’S SHELF LIFE. By emulsifying the ingredients of your cake, CHIFFONAIDE extends its shelf life.
- MAKES YOUR CAKE BIGGER AND FLUFFIER. CHIFFONAIDE helps aerate your batter. This results in more volumized chiffon.
- HELPS CORRECT YOUR BAKING PROBLEMS. One of the biggest problems home bakers encounter is overmixing. This can result in hard cakes. CHIFFONAIDE corrects this by making your cake softer.
- SAVES YOU A LOT OF MONEY. CHIFFONAIDE Cake Oil 1L helps you bake softer, bigger, fluffier, and long-lasting cakes. Think about how much you can save if your cake has more volume, doesn’t harden after refrigeration, and has a longer shelf life.
Application of ChiffonAide Cake Oil 1L:
Use as a direct substitute for ordinary vegetable oil in the standard cake recipe. ChiffonAide is best for your favorite chiffon cake and other specialty cakes.
Dosage of ChiffonAide Cake Oil 1L:
1 cup Ordinary Oil is equal to 1 cup ChiffonAide
- Put your ordinary oil and CHIFFONAIDE inside your refrigerator.
- Compare and see the result after one day.
- You’ll be surprised, your cake really deserves CHIFFONAIDE.
Read our Article:
For more Tutorials, Tips, and Techniques:
Recipes Using ChiffonAide Cake Oil 1L:
- You can try ChiffonAide with our Instabake Moist Chocolate Premix
- ChiffoAide is the Best Oil For Your Yema Cake and Chiffon Cake Recipes:
Best Yema Cake
- Double Boiler
- Sift all dry ingredients and mix
- Add liquid ingredients
- Mix well until no lumps
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and sugar until stiff peak
- Fold in egg yolks to egg whites until no white streaks remain
- Bake at 325 F for 55 mins. using 10" pan. The top should be golden brown
- Let it cool upside down.
- Combine all ingredients except egg yolks
- Use strainer for finer yolks and to remove excess egg whites
- Mix until well combined
- Cook mixture using double boiler to prevent air bubbles
- Set to low heat to medium heat. Cook until thick
- Cooldown before applying to cake
- Garnish with grated Chef's Gourmet Cheese
Ordinary Vegetable Oil pa rin ba gamit mo sa iyong Chiffon Cakes?
Our Popular Emulco Flavors and Colors that you need to try: