Ah, the timeless red velvet. It’s been used in a lot of desserts. From cakes to crinkles, red velvet is a beloved holiday flavor that makes any business stand out. If you want to explore more about this flavor, try out this recipe for red velvet cookie.
Red velvet is the very definition of amazing flavor, aroma, and look. It’s been sold at almost every corner in the country. Given its popularity, you should consider selling your red velvet treats, too.
Profits aside, you can also use this recipe for red velvet cookie to make gifts for your loved ones for the holidays. Red velvet crinkles and cake might be the most popular ones. However, we believe that red velvet cookies are going to be a hit soon enough.
After all, red velvet has been associated with the holiday spirit. So, you might want to start using this red velvet cookie recipe now.
These cookies taste like other delicious cookies. They have this natural red velvet flavor. Add to that the white chocolate that enhances the overall taste. Every bite of these red velvet cookies is soft, chewy, and delicious.
Recipe for Red Velvet Cookies
Red Velvet Cookie Recipe
- Pre-heat oven at 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar for about 5 minutes.½ cup HICAPS Buttercream Gold, 1 cup White Sugar
- Add in egg, vanilla, vinegar, and all the dry ingredients.1 ½ cup All-Purpose Flour, 2 ½ Tbsp. HICOA Premium Cocoa Powder, 1 tsp. Cornstarch, ¾ tsp. Baking Powder, 1 tsp. Vinegar, 1 Whole Egg, 1tsp Emulco Vanilla Flavor, ¼ tsp. Salt
- Pour the Red Velvet Emulco. Mix until well blended.1 ½ tsp. Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color
- Fold in the white chocolate chip.¾ cup White Chocolate
- Scoop a portion of the mixture into the baking pan and top with more white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve and enjoy your red velvet cookies.
Check Out Other Delicious Recipes
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Flavor Emulco, and Instabake Brownie Mix.
HICAPS also provides tools and resources to valued partners such as the free “How to Increase Your Sales Amidst the Pandemic” E-book and free online Dealer Locator that helps look for baking ingredients near me.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!