Whoopie pies are a classic dessert, but they can be hard to make.
If you’ve ever tried to bake red velvet cake before, then you know that it’s not always easy and the results aren’t always perfect.
This red velvet whoopie pie recipe is simple and foolproof. We’ll show you exactly what ingredients and tools to use so that your whoopie pies turn out perfectly every time! You’ll never buy them from a bakery again because these taste even better than store-bought. Plus, this recipe makes enough for ten whoopie pies – which means extra goodies for friends and family! Your guests will love the festive holiday flavor of these treats.
They’re also great for parties or as gifts if you want to give something homemade instead of store-bought. Everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen making them when really it only took less than an hour total including baking time!
Red Velvet Whoopie Pie Recipe
Red Velvet Emulco Whoopie Pie Recipe
Red Velvet Cake
Red Velvet Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line up a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat the unsalted butter, brown sugar and salt till creamy and fluffy.113 g HICAPS Buttercream Gold, 1 g Salt, 200 g Brown Sugar
- Slowly add in eggs, Vanilla Flavour and Red Velvet Emulco. Mix well.50 g Whole Egg, 1 tsp Emulco Vanilla Flavor, 2 tsp Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color
- Sift in the cake flour and baking soda.240 g Cake Flour, 3 g Baking Soda
- Lastly, pour in the milk and mix till well combined. Place the cake batter into a piping bag with a round tip nozzle. Pipe the batter in a round shape around 5 cm diameter onto the prepared tray.120 g Mlekovita UHT Milk
- Bake for 15 minutes or until it is cooked. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and unsalted butter till creamy.180 g Royal Victoria Cream Cheese, 81 g Powdered Sugar, 117 g HICAPS Buttercream Gold
- Add in the whipping cream and Vanilla Flavour; mix till well combined.27 g Whipping Cream, 1 tsp Emulco Vanilla Flavor
- Place into a piping bag with desired nozzle. Pipe the frosting onto the round cake and sandwich them.
- Dust with some snow powder or (powdered sugar) on top and serve.
Check Out Other Delicious Dessert and Snack Recipes
Want more mouth-watering dessert recipes? Check out these recipes: Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe, Banana Muffin Easy Recipe, Ube Cheese Pandesal Recipe, and Red Velvet Cake Recipe. While you’re at it, try this Dream Cake Recipe as well.
We also have a Free Ebook with 300 Recipes for chicken.
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color, Ube Yam Emulco Flavor and Color, and HICAPS Buttercream Prime Butter Blend.
HICAPS also provides tools and resources to valued partners such as the FREE Marketing Strategy For Bakery Business E-book, Filipino Food Photography: The Ultimate Guide, and free dealer locator that helps look for baking supplies stores near me.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
Red Velvet EMULCO 100g₱135.00 VAT included
Blueberry EMULCO 100g₱135.00 VAT included
Emulco Mango Flavor 100g₱135.00 VAT included
HICAPS BUTTERCREAM Gold Pure Butter (Unsalted) 225g₱172.00 VAT included
MAGIC WHIZK Instant Whipping Cream 1Kg₱299.00 VAT included
ROYAL VICTORIA Cream Cheese 2kg₱886.00 VAT included