Mini Royal Victoria Cream Cheese 250g
50% OFF (September 27, 2021 Expiry)
Royal Victoria Cream Cheese 250g has a soft, spreadable texture and mildly acidic flavor making it popular for use in baking and cooking.
Mini Royal Victoria Cream Cheese 250g is a fresh, white, and firm-bodied cheese. Its soft, spreadable texture and mildly acidic flavor make it popular for use in cooking. Suitable for both savory dishes and dessert items.
Why Use Mini Royal Victoria Cream Cheese 250g?
Cream cheese is a delicious and versatile ingredient. It can be used as a spread or dip, as well as in cooking to add flavor and texture to recipes for both savory dishes and desserts.
But it’s so hard to find the right kind of cream cheese! There are so many different brands on the market, but no two seem to match up in terms of taste or quality.
We’ve been using this cream cheese brand for years now because we know that it will always deliver consistent results – whether you’re making cheesecake bars or putting together an appetizer platter. The recipe possibilities are endless with this classic staple!
Try Also Our Popular Emulco Flavors and Colors:
Visit and Follow our Social Media Pages:
Our Stable Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting Recipe:
How To Make Perfect and Stable Cream Cheese Frosting
- Stand Mixer
- Whip 125g of Buttercream Prime and 225g Royal Victoria Creamcheese, both thawed at room temp, until light and fluffy. Set Aside.125 g HICAPS Buttercream Prime, 225 g Royal Victoria Cream Cheese
- Whip 400g of Magic Whizk in a clean bowl for 2 mins. in medium speed.400 g Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream
- Continue mixing until light in color and cream-like texture.
- Add gradually 100 mL of cold water while whipping for 3 mins. at medium speed.100 mL Cold Water
- Fold whipped HICAPS Buttercream Prime and Royal Victoria Creamcheese to Magic Whizk mixture.
- Continue mixing until well blended and desired texture is attained.
- Put in a piping bag with your desired piping tip and start decorating cupcakes.