Creating a strawberry buttercream frosting for cupcakes is one of the most difficult skills to master. No worries, we got you covered. It’s time to be confident and stand out from the rest. Use this Stable strawberry buttercream icing / frosting recipe in your favorite baked products.
This is an easy guide on how to achieve that consistently smooth, velvety, and stable strawberry buttercream frosting.
Advantages of This Stable Strawberry Frosting Recipe
This strawberry buttercream recipe is the best for a number of reasons. First, it is very stable and will not easily melt. Second, the texture is smooth and very fine, so there is no need to add powdered sugar. Third, the quality is consistent every time you make this frosting. And fourth, it tastes great with no aftertaste. Finally, this strawberry buttercream recipe is easy to prepare and has a longer shelf-life. So if you are looking for a delicious strawberry buttercream icing recipe that is easy to make and will last, this is the recipe for you!
Strawberry Buttercream Icing / Frosting Recipe
The secret to this delicious and simple whipped cream recipe is the Magic Whizk. It’s ready in minutes, with no complicated preparations – just add cold water and whip for a few minutes! Add butter or butter blend and flavorings of your choice (in this case, Strawberry Emulco Flavor) when whipping it up. Guaranteed a stable whipping cream for your buttercream frosting.
Have fun and follow the instructions or view the strawberry buttercream frosting for cupcakes recipe video below and start impressing your family and clients now.
How To Make A Stable Strawberry Buttercream Icing
- Stand Mixer
- Whip 125g of Buttercream Prime (room temp.) until light and fluffy. Set Aside.
- Whip 400g of Magic Whizk in a clean bowl for 2 mins. in medium speed.
- Continue mixing until light in color and cream-like texture.
- Add gradually 100 mL of cold water while whipping for 3 mins. at medium speed.
- Fold whipped HICAPS Buttercream Prime and Magic Whizk mixture until desired texture is attained.
- Add 15g of Strawberry Emulco and continue mixing at high speed until well blended.
- Put in a piping bag with your desired piping tip and start decorating cupcakes.
Other Flavored Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
- Blueberry Buttercream Frosting
- Top 5 Buttercream Flavors with HICAPS Cake Ingredients
Other Interesting Articles and Recipes by HICAPS
- Yema Cake Recipe
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Ube Cheese Pandesal Recipe
- 20 Kitchen Tools and Equipment Every Cook Must Know
- Heavy Whipping Cream Vs. Regular Whipping Cream
- 12 Small Business Ideas Philippines
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!