We love pandan, the leafy green plant that is found at our local. I’m not sure what it tastes like but I know its fragrance lingers in our kitchen for hours after cooking with it. The leaves are used to flavor dishes and desserts alike. So with our Pandan Coconut Emulco, we knew we need to try it with pandan coconut cookies!
The cookies turned out beautifully – they’re soft and chewy with a subtle coconut flavor. Be warned though – they don’t taste anything like their namesake cookie you get from your local bakery! They’re more of an Asian-inspired treat than classic American chocolate chip cookie fare.
Pandan Coconut Cookies
Pandan Coconut Cookies
- 175 g HICAPS Buttercream Ref Margarine
- 125 g White Sugar
- 1 pc Egg yolk
- 175 g Cake Flour
- 5 g Salt remove if using salted butter
- 40 g Corn Flakes
- 40 g Oatmeal
- 23 g Pandan Coconut Emulco
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.175 g HICAPS Buttercream Ref Margarine, 125 g White Sugar
- Add in egg yolk and mix well.1 pc Egg yolk
- Add all the dry ingredients, into your butter mixture.175 g Cake Flour, 5 g Salt
- Add in the Pandan Coconut Emulco.23 g Pandan Coconut Emulco
- Fold in corn flakes and oatmeal.40 g Corn Flakes, 40 g Oatmeal
- Lastly add desiccated coconut.20 g Desiccated Coconut
- Remove from mixer and continue mixing using rubber scraper.
- Scoop cookie about 3/4 tbsp on a tray with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 10 mins at 180’c.
- Cool down cookies before serving.
Check Out Other Delicious Dessert and Snack Recipes
Want more mouth-watering dessert recipes? Check out these recipes: Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe, Filipino Coconut Macaroons Recipe, Banana Muffin Easy Recipe, Ube Cheese Pandesal Recipe, and Red Velvet Cake Recipe. While you’re at it, try this Dream Cake Recipe as well.
We also have a Free Ebook with 300 Recipes for chicken.
Recipe Cost Calculator
Try also our Free Online Recipe Cost Calculator. This easy-to-use tool will show you the exact cost of every ingredient in any recipe. That way, when it comes time to sell or price your baked goods at the bakery, you’ll be able to set prices knowing exactly how much each item costs!
We also added a cost calculator for the packaging materials that you will use.
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color, Ube Yam Emulco Flavor and Color, and HICAPS Buttercream Prime Butter Blend.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!