Are you craving a gooey and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe? Crave no more. This delicious choco chip cookies recipe will save you.
Remember that feeling when you bit into decadent chocolate chip cookies for the first time? How about when you paired it with milk? Felt amazing, right?
Well, let’s try to recreate that. Let this chocolate chip cookies recipe that is chewy help you do so.
Chocolate chip cookies are loved by everyone. From kids to adults, anyone who sees chocolate chip cookies wants to grab a bite. Unless you’re allergic to it or on a diet, of course.
Plus, chocolate chip cookies don’t stay long in the cookie jar. They usually run out fast. The same thing goes with bakeries selling them. That is if they’re properly done.
However, you don’t have to worry if you’re not a seasoned baker. This chocolate chip cookie recipe will help you make the perfect treats.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Choco Chip Cookies
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat HICAPS Buttercream, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in Selbourne.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F up to 10 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Check Out Other Delicious Recipes
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like chiffon oil, Magic Whizk Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco, Ube Flavor, and Royal Victoria Cream Cheese.
HICAPS also provides tools and resources to valued partners such as the free “How to Increase Your Sales Amidst the Pandemic” E-book and free online dealer locator that helps look for a baking ingredients store near you.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!