CrispFry Frying Fat 10kg
₱1,820.00 VAT included
- Did you know that the secret to achieving dry and crispy French fries is by using CrispFry? To see is to believe, try it in your kitchen!
- CRISPFRY is the ideal frying oil for donuts, pastries, French fries, and chicken. It improves crispiness and lessens the oil that is absorbed.
3 in stock
CrispFry Frying Fat 10kg is a premium refined palm-olein frying fat specially processed, bleached, and deodorized for a smoother and firmer texture. It is a deep frying fat oil.
And unlike ordinary liquid oil, fried products from this non-lauric vegetable fat are not oily in appearance and taste, and it provides longer frying mileage. Permitted antioxidant has been added to extend shelf life in storage and in use.
Crispfry is the best deep frying fat oil to produce crispy and dry fried products like french fries, donuts, fried chicken, and many more.
Because frying doesn’t have to be oily.
- CHOLESTEROL FREE
- CRISPY AND DRY
- LONGER FRYING LIFE
- HIGHER SMOKE POINT
- LESS ABSORBED BY FRIED PRODUCTS
To achieve the perfect output for your products, you may follow the frying guidelines indicated:
- Load the correct amount of frying fat.
- Melt frying fat gradually at low heat not exceeding 130°C to turn the lard into an oil.
- High heat during the melting process will burn the fat-causing breakdown and flavor deterioration.
- Ensure the correct deep fat frying temperature.
- Deep fat frying temperature ranges from 165 °C to 190 °C
- Frying above the recommended temperature will not accelerate the cooking process. Food will be darker in color. Oil will break down rapidly.
- Frying below the required temperature. Food will take longer to cook. Food will absorb more oil.
- Apply the rule of thumb (1:6) 1 part food to 6 parts frying lard.
- Sudden temperature fall may result in greasy/oily fried food.
- Make sure to drain fried foods properly
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Dispose of CrispFry Frying Fat 10kg when it turns rancid in taste and odor. Recommended temperature: 25 – 32°C
One (1) year from production when stored in a clean and dry area away from direct sunlight.
Read Our Blog Article About:
Recipes Using CrispFry:
Chicken Empanada Recipe
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp. HICREAM Creaming Fat Shortening
- 6 tsp. White Sugar
- 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
Chicken Filling for our Empanada
- 350 g Chicken Meat Diced
- 200 g Potatoes
- 50 g Onions Chopped
- 25 g Garlic Minced
- Salt To taste
- White Sugar To taste
- Black Pepper To taste
- 75 g HICAPS Buttercream Ref Margarine
- 30 g Cornstarch
- Heat Hicaps Buttercream – ref margarine and sauté garlic and onions until transparent.25 g Garlic, 75 g HICAPS Buttercream Ref Margarine, 50 g Onions
- Add in chicken and potatoes, season, add water, starch, and cook until mixture holds.½ cup Cold Water, 350 g Chicken Meat, 200 g Potatoes, White Sugar, Black Pepper, 30 g Cornstarch, Salt
- In a bowl, beat the water, egg, egg white and vinegar together. Set aside.½ cup Cold Water, 1 Egg White, 1 Whole Egg, 1 tsp. Vinegar
- In a separate bowl, mix together the 3 cups of flour, sugar, and salt.3 cups All-Purpose Flour, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt, 6 tsp. White Sugar
- Cut the shortening into the flour mix with a pastry blender or two butter knives.3 tbsp. HICREAM Creaming Fat
- Make a well in the center of the flour mix and pour the liquid ingredients from the first bowl into the center.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients with a fork until it becomes stiff.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead it just until all the flour is incorporated and dough is smooth.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but never more than 24 hours.
- Prepare the work surface by lightly flouring the area where you plan to roll out the dough.
- Fill the crust dough with the chicken filling
- Deep fry until Empanada until golden brown.
- For best quality output, fry the empanada using Crispfry (Premium Frying Fat). Crispfry will improve the crispiness and lessens the oil that is absorbed by the product while maintaining the good mouthfeel and aftertaste of the food.CrispFry Frying Fat
Recipe for Buchi
- 1 1/3 cups Water
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 cups Glutinous Rice Flour
- 1 cup Sesame Seeds
- CrispFry Frying Fat
Other Filling Options
- Red Bean Paste
- Kaya Paste
- Boil 3/4 cup of water, remove from heat then add sugar until fully dissolved. Set aside to cool.1 1/3 cups Water, 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- In a separate bowl, add the glutinous flour, make a well in the center and gradually add the water-sugar mixture while continuously mixing forming a dough.3 cups Glutinous Rice Flour
- Knead the dough until you reach the right consistency. The dough should not break when pinch.
- Divide dough for about 40g each, fill with 5g of custard filling and rolled into balls.Red Bean Paste, Kaya Paste
- Cover with sesame seeds until fully coated.1 cup Sesame Seeds
- Prepare a pot over medium heat, about 3-inch-deep Crisp fry to about 350'F.CrispFry Frying Fat
- Fry Buchi until golden brown. Drain in paper towel. Serve.
- In a small pot, combine evaporated and Bluebell condensed milk together with the yolks.150 ml Evaporated Milk, 150 ml Bluebell Condensed Milk, 4 Egg Yolk
- Add sugar, flour and vanilla extract while continuously stirring.3/4 cup Brown Sugar, 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour, 1/2 Emulco Vanilla Flavor
- Let it boil over medium heat.
- Add Buttercream. Mix it all together while continuously stirring until thick.2 tbsp HICAPS Buttercream Ref Margarine
- Remove from heat, cool down before using.