Yield : 2 mugs (8 oz.)
Prep Time / Cook Time : 30 mins.
• 2 tbsp. HICOA PREMIUM COCOA POWDER (Heaping)
• 1 cup Milk
• 2 tbsp. Milk Boy Skimmed Milk
• 2 tbsp. Sugar
• Non Dairy Whip Topping
1. In a saucepan combine all the ingredients except for Non Dairy Whip Topping.
2. Bring to a boil then serve in a cup.
3. Top with Non Dairy Whip Topping.
4. Garnish with a dash of HICOA PREMIUM COCOA POWDER.
Note: You can replace fresh milk with water for a lighter and thinner version. Adjust the sweetness depending on your preference.
1. Pour 12 oz. Non Dairy Whip Topping in a whipper or at least ¾ of its height.
2. Secure the cover and charge it using a nitrogen charger.
3. Shake until it solidifies.
Note: If you don’t have whip canister. Whip Non Dairy Whip Topping using a mixer until desired texture is achieved.