Do you want to have a consistent stable frosting? We are going to show you the easy steps on how to achieve the perfect and stable frosting every time with no fuss.
You only need two main ingredients, cold water, and Magic Whizk. It will be perfect for your baked goodies.
How To Use Magic Whizk
How To Use Magic Whizk
- Hand Mixer
- Weighing Scale
- 500 g Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream
- 150 g Cold Water
- Before you start, fill a glass with at least ½ Liter of water and ice cubes and set it aside for 10 minutes. Or you may use ice-cold water from your fridge.
- In a clean bowl, measure the desired weight of Magic Whizk using a rubber spatula. In this video, we are using 500g.500 g Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream
- Whip until the color of Magic Whizk turns white for approximately 2 minutes at medium speed using an electric mixer with the whisk attached to it.
- The next step is to turn off the mixer, then scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to mix evenly.
- After that, gradually add 150 grams of ice-cold water while continuously mixing for 3 minutes at medium speed. We are using 150 grams of Ice-cold water for every 500g of Magic Whizk.150 g Cold Water
- The next step is to turn off the mixer, then scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl again.
- The final whipping is to set the mixer at high speed. Whip the mixture for 4 minutes or until you are satisfied with the texture and volume.
- Excess can be stored in an airtight container inside the chiller for up to 3 days. Re-whip before using.
You may also use other ice-cold liquids like milk, juice, lime soda, or Yakult.
Using Warm or Room Temperature water will result in a soft frosting, runny texture, and lesser volume.
Keep unused Magic Whizk in a clean and dry area at room temperature (25-28 deg Celsius).
Yes, you can also use a hand mixer.
50% liquid (500g Liquid, 1kg Magic Whizk) – for frosting or covering cakes and pastries.
25-30% liquid (300g Liquid, 1kg Magic Whizk) – for decorations and piping.
0-20% liquid (200g Liquid, 1kg Magic Whizk) – for flower piping.
Some Important Tips on How to Use Magic Whizk
- Make sure that the bowl has enough space to allow the whipping cream to increase in volume.
- You can still add more cold liquid depending on your desired consistency.
- Check the peak every minute.
Why use Magic Whizk?
We want everyone who uses our product to succeed! Our goal is to provide a quality product that helps people save money and time while making their cakes and cupcakes look great at the same time! So how can Magic Whizk help you?
- Do not pay for the liquid content on your whipping creams. Water is free, just add it to Magic Whizk.
- Help the environment, avoid single-use containers. We have a reusable tub.
- Save extra space and energy in your refrigerators. It does not need refrigeration.
- Whip up an economical, creamy, and stable whipped cream and frosting in minutes without any unpleasant aftertaste. You will have happier customers.
- Let your clients enjoy your creations without worrying about lactose intolerance. Magic Whizk is non-dairy.
- Reduce cost and waste by creating a frosting that will not require eggs, sugar, and butter. It is more economical than the traditional icing recipe.
Upgrade Your Frosting with Magic Whizk. It’s the New Standard for Your Cakes! Great investment for all cake makers. This product has been used by many professionals who have given us great reviews on how well this product worked for them!
Check Out Other Delicious Dessert Recipes
Over the years, HICAPS has helped bakers and businesses make delicious products by offering ingredients like ChiffonAide Cake Oil, Magic Whizk Instant Whipping Cream, Red Velvet Emulco Flavor and Color, Ube Yam Emulco Flavor and Color, and HICAPS Buttercream Prime Butter Blend.
Want to be one of our valued partners? Fill this form out. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Lynley Mabait is an Industrial Engineering graduate with units in Masters in Industrial Engineering Management from Polytechnic University of the Philippines. She has over 15 years of experience in Production, Product Engineering, Quality Management, Research and Development.
Currently working as a Product Sourcing and Development executive for HICAPS Marketing Corporation for 3 years now, Lynley’s skills have been put to great use in the company. Apart from her main job, she also loves to bake cakes and other pastries during her free time. Her creations are often lauded by her friends and family for their wit and creativity.